Self catering, 1 Room, 1 Bathrooms (Sleeps 2)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Disponemos de cama supletoria y de cunaDisponemos de cama supletoria y de cuna
Pets allowed - Para aceptar animales, debe ser consultado previamPara aceptar animales, debe ser consultado previam
Smoking allowed - Solo en la planta baja (salon y cocina) y jardín.Solo en la planta baja (salon y cocina) y jardín.
Max guests: 2
- La política que rige es la publicada en elbierzorural. La cofirmación estará sujeta a la propiedad. Días mínimos por temporada alta y puentes.
- Hora de entrada a partir de las 16h y salida antes de las 12h. Consultar posibilidad de variarlas si no existen otras entradas o salidas ese dia
- Desde este intermediario no podemos detallar completamente las tarifas, por lo que se da aceptación de 24h para poder comentarlas con exactitud
Hosted by Angels GendreAsk a question
What makes this Cottage unique
El Bierzo is pure nature in an environment that is still preserved very rural where villages are the foundation of its essence, its architecture and its lost corners where even the past histories breathe. Wandering around these villages and spend a few minutes chatting with the locals is one of the great pleasures. The cuisine and gastronomic events, recognized and rewarded Mencia wines and wine routes, the unique landscapes and spectacular landscapes such as the Roman mines of Médulas (Heritage) and water pipes exceeding 60 kms , its prehistoric remains as petroglyphs and numerous forts are just a small sample of the range of Bierzo. Continuous coming and going of pilgrims walking the Camino de Santiago and the possibility of Bierzo stages having as midpoint Casa La Jara Blanca, as it is very well located and communicated, is one of the benchmarks when travel arrangements. A region with a microclimate that allows the stay in the house at all times of the year for his good communication and easy access even in times of snow, allowing users to enjoy all of nature in its pure and its incredible wildlife essence, from the numerous small birds that can be seen jumping deer on the mountains walk to village.
- english, french, spanish, portuguese