About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 22)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 22
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- House is off the grid. No electricity. Propane fridge, stove, hot water, and wall-hung lights.
- Renters expected to clean upon departure unless arrangements are made with owner.
Hosted by Karen HeathAsk a question
About Karen Heath
I am a teacher who lives in Vermont. Our family bought this place in 1969, and has continued to come every summer. Started as my father and mother and the four of us, then added grandparents and cousins, and now there are 10 grandchildren, almost all grown up themselves. It is the place the cousins who live all over the country gather each year, and is the reason they are all close.
Why Karen Heath chose Lyon Mountain
This is a magical place that is truly away from it all.
What makes this Lodge unique
Lovely unspoiled lake, and the lack of electricity is a step back in time that we all really appreciate. Spacious and authentic.