Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Upstairs bedroom has a wonderful double bed. In the living room you can convert a sofa (sofa bed) to a sleeping place.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
The village of Doornspijk is located on the North Veluwe between the towns of Elburg and Nunspeet. It is an ideal base for various recreational purposes.
• Enjoy the tranquility of a small village. When you walk in the area you see the farmers working on the land. The cows, sheep and horses graze peacefully in the meadows.
• Many cycling routes have been mapped out on the Veluwe.
• You can enjoy the beach on Lake Veluwe.
• Also visit the historic towns on the Veluwe such as: Elburg, Nunspeet, Zwolle, Kampen, Apeldoorn.
• Visit the palace “Het Loo”, the Kruller Muller museum, the open-air museum in Arnhem, the hidden village in Vierhouten and various other museums in the area.
• In Harderwijk you can enjoy the Dolfinarium, the boulevard, or the old hanseatic town with picturesque streets and terraces.
• In all seasons, on the Veluwe heath with the sheep cages, you can meet the shepherds with sheep drivers who take care of their herds of sheep.
• If you miss the big city, you will be in Zwolle within 30 minutes. Or within an hour in Utrecht or Amsterdam.
• Bargain hunting is possible in Batavia city, located in Lelystad. Various clothing brands are always on sale here.
• During the high season you can take a boat trip from Elburg to the old fishing village of Urk. At the end you can enjoy a delicious freshly caught fish at the Elburg or Urk quay.
• Do you not feel like cooking? There are several restaurants in Nunspeet and Elburg where you can eat at an affordable price.
- english, Dutch