Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Two bedrooms, 1 bathroom - ideal for a couple or small family
Large bedroom is main downstairs room, small bedroom and bathroom are accessed from this room. Room also has seating and open fire. There is a double sofa bed in the upstairs living room.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Over 5 years only due to steep stone stairsOver 5 years only due to steep stone stairs
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Please note that the steep stone stairs to the first floor would make the house unsuitable if you have any problems with mobility
- Please note that the house is not recommended for children under the age of 5 as the steep stone stairs to the first floor cannot be fenced off
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Matthew BoneAsk a question
About Matthew Bone
We are based in Surrey, UK. The house has been in the family since my grandmother restored it during the 1970s. We have updated it over the last few years with a new kitchen, washing machine and wifi but we have kept its character as a medieval village house. A lady in the village looks after it for us when we are not there - she deals with laundry, cleaning and any issues that might arise. Please don't hesitate to phone or email us if there is any further information we can help with.
Matthew Bone purchased this Cottage in 1972
Why Matthew Bone chose Cucuron
It has authentic Provencal Village charm, and set in a stunning landscape.
What makes this Cottage unique
The village is a delight, small, friendly, a central water feature with restuarants and bars were people gather to while away the day, no need to leave if you just want to chill.
- english, french