Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
The Mermaid Room
queen · Cot
The Dreams Loft
single · Sofa bed/futon
The Serenity Room
queen · Cot
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
The Mermaid Bathroom
Toilet · Shower
Dreams Loft Bathroom
The Serenity Bathroom
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Owner must approve a pet. Pet fee applies.Owner must approve a pet. Pet fee applies.
No smoking - No smoking in house nor on screened porchNo smoking in house nor on screened porch
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guests are expected to follow golf cart operation rules, e.g., no kids driving cart; no driving on the beach; no alcohol.
- Guests are expected to leave the house in the condition they found it, so that it is ready for cleaning and sanitizing
- This is NOT a party house. Please look elsewhere if you are looking for a vacation home for that purpose.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Deborah SmithAsk a question
About Deborah Smith
Deborah is the owner of the Da Fuskie Dreams House, and is also owner/president of Daufuskie Rental Group representing a variety of island houses, cottages, and villas. She and her 16 year old son, Shawn, are Daufuskie residents. Deborah greatly enjoys sharing this special island with visitors, and works hard to ensure an easy and memorable trip to her guests.
Deborah Smith purchased this House in 2017
Why Deborah Smith chose Daufuskie Island
This beautiful little house was built just 6 years ago by an Atlanta couple who did an exception job of designing and decorating the home. It is extremely well-constructed and includes many, many extra features. The location is wonderful, and provides a great option for visitors who want to experience the real Daufuskie.
What makes this House unique
Too many extra benefits to list, but they include an extremely quiet and serene wooded setting, a convenient location close to some of the Historic District's most significant sites, easy access to Beach Road, which provides a 5 minute cart ride to the best beach on the island, and a 2-3 minutes ride to the memorable Lucy Bell's Cafe, a short walk to the School Grounds Coffee Shop and to the Church, and a 10 minute cart ride to the Melrose pool. (Daily fees apply.) Re golfing, we can help you set that up. (Contact owner.)
- english, german, Written inquiries in German will be answered.