Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 12)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Bathroom 2 upstairs
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - So much to do in Grand Lake for children. So much to do in Grand Lake for children.
No pets - No allowances for any pets.No allowances for any pets.
No events - Unless approved verbally by owners. Unless approved verbally by owners.
No smoking - No smoking/drugs inside/outside on our property.No smoking/drugs inside/outside on our property.
Max guests: 12
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Columbine Lake is a private, covenant controlled community. Renters are not allowed to use the clubhouse, gazebo, horse pasture, OHVs, or the Lake. .
- Do Not leave trash/food anywhere outside/inside or in your cars. Bears love both unlocked cars and trash. Do not leave cabin doors open!
- We will be offering full refunds for all reservations made this year regardless of date of cancellation.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Rita & Terry SchiesslerAsk a question
About Rita & Terry Schiessler
We are a Retired/ Active duty military family with 6 busy grown children, their spouses, and our 21 grandchildren aging from 26 years down to 1, and 2 new great-grandchildren this year, OH MY! We bought this wonderful place for family getaways. Then we realized we wanted to share the special feelings we have while spending time here. We hope you will want to share our cabin with your family, friends or co-workers and also enjoy this exciting area away from the hustle and bustle of busy lives.
Rita & Terry Schiessler purchased this Cabin in 2017
Why Rita & Terry Schiessler chose Grand Lake
This is an all year getaway. There are so many activities to engage in at any time of the year. The property is great for family vacation, work retreat, family reunions, a wedding venue or just to fish and put your feet up on the porch. This is known as Snowmobiling Capitol of the U.S. There are 5 bedrooms of which 2 are Masters and a "campers room". Two bedrooms are on the main floor (one is a bunk room with Queen bunks the other a Buffalo Queen room.) A large bathroom services the downstairs. There is also a small office and a Futon in the loft so if someone is snoring too loudly, there you go. When we go over Berthoud Pass into Grand County, stress just drains away. We love going into RMNP because it is so very close!!
What makes this Cabin unique
We can watch the wildlife going into and out from our edge of the Park on our front porch. But your favorite parts of this story are yours. Please sign our guest book and share.