About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- Satellite or cable
- Washer & dryer
- Children welcome
- No smoking
Hosted by Alex GhebregziAsk a question
About Alex Ghebregzi
I am a lecturer/Teaching specialist at the University of Minnesota for the last 20+ years. I teach American Indian Philosophy, and Indians of Minnesota. I love to travel, and have traveled extensively around the world. I love to have friends over for cheese, and wine. I love garden parties, and gardening is my passion. I bought next door house so that I can have a bigger garden.
Why Alex Ghebregzi chose Regina
I love garden parties, and gardening is my passion. I bought next door house so that I can have a bigger garden I love garden parties, and gardening is my passion. I bought next door house so that I can have a bigger garden
What makes this Cottage unique
It's a very comfortable house even though you are 12 minutes away from the city it has a country feel to it. Ideal for a family or a circle of friends.It's close to an amazing bakery "Turtle Bakery".I do sometimes do "WINE TASTING" with food pairing.
- english, german, italian, Dakota-Tigrigna.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Garden gates must remain closed. All linen should be taken to the laundry room.
- Dishwasher should be emptied or loaded and started before you leave.
- Please leave furniture the way they are. Please don't tamper with WIFI or the TV setting.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)