Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath Sleeps 4
Second bedroom has 1 Double (Full) and 1 twin.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Please tell us a bit about yourself. tell us the number of and breed of your dog. Insurance does not allow some. Have you visited Cape Cod before?
- Residential area, courtesy is expected, especially after 10 p.m. Excessive noise, exceeding max occupancy will result in vacating property, no refund.
- Our house is well equipped, all you need to bring are sheet and towels. Simple lease will be emailed to you for to sign
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
We are located in the Mid-Cape, 24 miles from the bridges to the west, and 70 miles from Provincetown to the east. We are near 8 Yarmouth beaches including the main beach - Seagull 2.7 miles away. Colonial Acres Beach near us is 900 feet long and is on the protected waters of Lewis Bay/ Hyannis harbor. The advantage
of the Mid-Cape is that all parts of the Cape are just a day trip away.
Other Activities: Miniature Golf, Craft Shopping, Horseback Riding, Whale Watching, Seal Watch, Historic Kennedy Museum, Plimoth Plantation) Hidden Beaches of Cape Cod Information at House.
Road Races, Oyster Festival, Provincetown Carnival Week, Fireworks, Chowdah Festival, Melody Tent Music, Petting Zoo,
Cape Cod Potato Chips Tour, Dancing, Billiards, Bowling, Amusement Park, Duck Tours, Go Karts, Raquetball, Wellfleet Drive in Theater, Motorcycle Rentals, Bike Rental & Trails, more.
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
About Robert Goodwin
Jean and I love sharing Cape Cod. This 2 BR rental and also have a 3 BR that has a water view. (rented summer only)
Why Robert Goodwin chose West Yarmouth
Great back yard, wonderful neighborhood, free parking at 900 foot local beach, convenient to all of cape cod.