3BR/2 Bath 1800 ft. Estate Large backyard. Close to everything in San Antonio!
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 12 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No music on the patio from 10pm - 9am every day Please do not hang out on the patio or porch past midnight Adults are responsible for their children
- At leaving: Remove all trash, leave used towels on bathroom floor, leave used beds unmade. Lock all windows and doors Leave the porch and back patio
- No Illegal drugs We are not liable or responsible for any accidents or injuries Please just leave the space like you found it!
Located in the up-and-coming Government Hill neighborhood located 2-5 minutes away from: 1. The Pearl - a top culinary and cultural destination that has some of the city's best shopping, eating, sightseeing and biking. 2. The Riverwalk- where you can walk, shop, dine, or hop on a river taxi to enjoy the beauty of this world-renowned destination. 3. Downtown- where you can go see San Antonio's vibrant attractions such as the historical Alamo, La Villita, Tower of the Americas, the Majestic Theater, and the Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center.
Close to hwy 281, 37, I 35 and I 10 to easily get access to Sea World, Six Flags, AT&T Center, The Shops at La Cantera, Lackland AFB, etc.
- english, spanish
About Manuel Esparrago
Hello everyone, my name is Manuel. I am proud to call San Antonio my home. This is a great city with so much to offer, from its rich history, culture, weather, outdoors, food scene, night live.... Traveling is one of my biggest passion and that's how I started using sites such as VRBO. I have had amazing experiences on my trips and I truly hope your experiences are the same when you stay at my house in San Antonio.
Manuel Esparrago purchased this House in 2017
Why Manuel Esparrago chose East Side
This is a 120 years old house that has been completely renovated, it has gorgeous original features with a full modern renovation, great open spaces to relax and a very nice front and back porch with a huge backyard. The house is less than one mile from the amazing Pearl Brewery district with tons of activities to do, restaurants and the start of the Riverwalk is right there as well. Downtown and Riverwalk are a couple minutes Uber ride as well.
What makes this House unique
Large, modern and very private and relaxing house, at one of the best location in San Antonio to get to any plafce and any activity you like.