1 bed, 1 bath with a full kitchen and full laundry! Across from City Park!
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 1(Sleeps: 2)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside the rental or on the property.No smoking inside the rental or on the property.
Max guests: 2
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- No additional occupants/guests. Non-overnight guests MUST be approved prior to stay. No smoking/No smokers
- Parking pass is complimentary to use with a $150 refundable deposit. If parking pass is lost or misplaced the $150 deposit will be forfeited.
- Guests will be required to provide photo ID before or at check-in. No exceptions.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Lisa QAsk a question
About Lisa Q
Hello! My husband and I live onsite in the main detached house. We are both Colorado natives and love it here! We spend most of our time outdoors, traveling, trying new restaurants and spending time with our goldendoodle Winston. We love all things Denver and would love to give you our suggestions for things to do in the area.
Lisa Q purchased this Apartment in 2017
Why Lisa Q chose City Park
The location cannot be beat! You are literally across the street from the largest and most vibrant park in all of Denver, City Park. The neighborhood is beautiful, charismatic and fully walk able. You are minutes to countless bars, restaurants and shops, and less than 10 minutes to anywhere downtown. Grabbing an Uber or Lyft is never an issue and you typically wait less than 5 minutes.
What makes this Apartment unique
This apartment is fully detached from the owners area and accessible via an exterior staircase. You maintain your privacy while enjoying all that Denver has to offer.