4 bedroom, 2 bath lovingly restored 1908 home surrounded by nature.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - However, we do not have a crib nor safety gates.However, we do not have a crib nor safety gates.
Parties/events allowed - Reunions, retreats welcome; not a "party house"Reunions, retreats welcome; not a "party house"
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- In pandemic, if you feel symptomatic prior to your visit cancel w/out penalty.. Follow CDC health guidelines.
- Being considerate of others' schedules; please request early checkin or late checkout in advance.
- If you invite additional overnight guests that were not included in your booking, you will be charged the standard extra guest fee per night.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Jeanne Marie Curtis
About Jeanne Marie Curtis
A retired teacher, I returned from Colorado to the land where I grew up, our family's farm since 1868. I've enjoyed refurbishing this home where my father was born, where my brother and I grew up and where my children and now grandchildren and dozens of cousins visit and love. Meeting and creating great experiences for my guests is a joy!
What makes this house unique
Your 2000 sf home is your private haven with a fire pit outside your kitchen door, an acre front yard, a nearby tiny creek and 50 acre forest with picnic area and trails to explore. The Wabash bike trail is less than 8 miles away. Or, swing on the front porch enjoying the lovely view, listening to the gentle sounds of Mud Creek nearby. Utter relaxation with opportunity for connection with family, friends and nature.