5 bedrooms, 3 full baths, sleeps 10
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Minimum age for primary renterMinimum age for primary renter
- Parking is limited to 4 vehicles, no motor homes or trailers.
- Guests shall allow Homeowner/property manager access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection in a reasonable manner.
- Cancellation must be done through the HomeAway site.
Enhanced cleaning practices
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
SPECIAL FEATURES OF OUR HOME'S LOCATION INCLUDE:
* 1 1/2 ACRE of oceanfront property with large landscaped yard and path that leads directly from our yard to the sandy beach. Our beach is never crowded since there are no hotels or condos nearby!
*Our beautiful maple and pine trees shield our home from the street.
*Some of the best restaurants in the area are within walking distance of our home - The Garage BBQ, Clambake, Salty Bay, Stern's and Bayley's Lobster Pound.
*Lots of entertainment for the kids close by - Old Orchard Historic Pier and Palace Playland, Funtown Splashtown, Rock climbing, Trampoline Park, Aquaboggin Water Park and even one of the last Drive In theaters, Saco Drive In.
* Rentals up the road for surf boards, paddleboards, kayaks, windsurfing and bikes.
*Portland is 12 miles north with upscale restaurants, night clubs, museums, shops and the beautiful historic Old Port and waterfront, ferry tours of the harbor, whale watching and deep sea fishing.
* Visit the nearby beautiful seacoast villages of Freeport, Camden, Boothbay Harbor and Kennebunkport.
*Our best feature by far is our beach, 7 miles for walking, shell gathering, swimming and sunbathing.
Karen or Roger
About Karen or Roger
Our family has owned this home through 5 generations since 1896. Now our 13 grandchildren come every summer and the fun and memories continue to live on. It is a very special home, one of the few original classic Victorian beach homes left on Pine Point Beach. A classic, but with all the modern conveniences to have a relaxed time with everything you might need. We do our very best to ensure that our guests have a wonderful vacation at our home.
Karen or Roger purchased this House in 1896
Why Karen or Roger chose Pine Point
Our property extends all the way from the street to the sandy beach, about 1 1/2 acres. Our private beach path leads from our large beachside yard to the beach, a safe place for children. We also have a grove of woods between the street and our home, giving lots of privacy. The ocean view is beautiful from all three of our porches and affords amazing sunrises in the morning, views of the islands and Wood Island lighthouse.
What makes this House unique
Our guests especially love the quiet neighborhood. There are no condos or hotels close by, so the beach is rarely crowded. We also have some wonderful restaurants, gift shops and a lobster pound within walking distance with fabulous seafood, pizza and BBQ. They also love how well stocked the kitchen is with just about everything you would think to need. The favorite spot in the house is our sunporch which is heated during cooler days and our screened porch with an extra large table for outside eating. The large yard is an excellent place for yard games. Our flower filled gazebo with a propane grill is where the outside cooking happens. All porches and the yard have lots of tables and chairs to enjoy our home from many different spots.