One king size bed in the bedroom and one queen size sleep sofa. One twin size fold out available upon request.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 5
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Proper life vests, that are provided, must be worn while jumping off the dock or using kayaks.
- Young children must wear a life vest at all times while on the river and be accompanied by a supervising adult. There are no life guards on duty.
We are conveniently located from I-64 exit 220 from Richmond and
I-64 exit 227 from Williamsburg. Some nearby attractions include Wineries, Historic Williamsburg, Jamestown, Busch Gardens, Water Country, Breweries, Go-Ape zip lining, shopping, Pamunkey & Mattaponi Indian Reservations and Antiques within a 30 minute drive. The Wahrani Nature Trail for hiking, The Gauthier VineYard, Saude Creek Winery, No Limits Skydiving and The town of West Point are all 6-11 minutes drive. The new Rosie's Casino is a 15 minute drive.
Hosted by Kem & Sandra ColbertAsk a question
About Kem & Sandra Colbert
My parents relocated to this farm in 1970. The guest house was originally built in 1976 and it was named the Goose-house by my mother. After her passing in 2004, I moved back here to live on the river in 2006. The Goosehouse has had yearly rentals in the past. I renovated it in 2018 and furnished it in 2019 to do daily rentals. My hope is that the guests that visit here will enjoy the river as much as I have.
Kem & Sandra Colbert purchased this guest house/pension in 2006