- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Please be extra mindful of the pond & creek!Please be extra mindful of the pond & creek!
Pets allowed - Please keep you pet on a leash & pick up poop. Please keep you pet on a leash & pick up poop.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- We have a creek and a pond on our property. Please be extra mindful around the water and don't get into/on the pond or the creek.
- We offer a trampoline and a tree swing for kids. We are not liable for any accidents associated with the trampoline or tree swing.
- If you are bringing a pet, please keep your pet off the beds, and on leashes at all times while outside.
Our cabin is located about 5 minutes from the edge of town so its super easy to get to restaurants, workout facilities, shopping, and area attractions!
About Nicole Straka
I've been a Realtor for 23 years and my husband has been a builder/contractor for over 35 years. We have four kids and two dogs!
Why Nicole Straka chose Kearney
My husband and I are new to the hosting biz, but have been renting out our cabin for about 7 months now and are loving it! My husband is a builder and built our cabin for our family about 7 or 8 years ago. He laid up the fireplace and inserted a few rocks he found on the property while digging in the dirt! And his dad was a welder his whole life so he welded the metal stair railing for us! Lots of love has gone into our cabin! We still have our garden out there and go there for a quick evening get away when we have time. Our kids are teenagers now and have gotten very busy so we don't get out there as much as we'd like. That's why we decided to start letting other people enjoy it!
What makes this House unique
We love the wildlife, and the peace and quick that the cabin offers! During the spring, the Sandhill Cranes are everywhere and so loud! In the fall we see deer and turkeys, and some other random wildlife occasionally. It feels like a vacation spot, yet it's so close to town and the amenities!