Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
4 Bed Room
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Not baby-proofed, small children with supervision Not baby-proofed, small children with supervision
Pets allowed - Not fenced, no cats, max 2 dogsNot fenced, no cats, max 2 dogs
No smoking - Outdoor onlyOutdoor only
Max guests: 8 - After 4 guests: $25 fee per guest, per nightAfter 4 guests: $25 fee per guest, per night
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No parties or wild/loud/destructive guests. Contact property owner if inviting day guests outside of renters agreement. Owner lives near property.
- Must have a verified profile on VRBO (verified email address) We do not rent for more than 28 consecutive nights.
- Although it sleeps 8, there are fees above 4 guests. For 5 or more guests, there is a $25 fee per guest, per night.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum three-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Cathy C.Ask a question
About Cathy C.
Hello! I am Cathy. I own a property nearby this rental and have been visiting/living in Otis, MA since 2000. This property has been a project of mine for the past year. While my children, in-laws and grandchildren enjoy the cottage from time to time throughout the year. In between their visits, we rent it out for any visitors! My daughter, Madeline, helps me run the listing. She may be the one you speak to through our contact information on the site. She and I are happy to help and are readily available should you have any questions!
Cathy C. purchased this Cottage in 2019
Why Cathy C. chose Otis
This is a nice country/cabin retreat. It is clean and has up to date amenities. It is quiet and is remote, but has easy access to major roads. Convenient and private getaway. Ideal for families or couples looking to enjoy time in the woods without sacrificing luxury.
What makes this Cottage unique
Dogs allowed. Fire-pit. Marked walking/show-shoeing trails. Large back porch with woodland views.