3 Bedrm, 2 Bath, Private Game Room w/Pool Table, Foosball & Air Hockey, Hammock
Eric Kuszajewski, Alternative Beach Rentals
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Great place to stay
Awesome location. We really enjoyed our stay. Many Thanks
Super nice people to work with, wonderful location and very clean. We would definitely stay here again.
Great stay, perfect location!
We stayed here this past week with our adult children and had an awesome time!! The location was perfect - walk out the back door to the pool and spa, walk out the front door and you are at the beach in minutes - we took advantage of both and it resulted in one relaxing week! The spa was so relaxing in the evening, it was great to have available. The property was clean and Eric and Julie were always available when we had questions. We did rent the golf cart and it was a big hit - we used it to take chairs and cooler to the beach, to go to the stores and to tour the neighborhood. While we also rented the wagon, we found we did not need it with the golf cart. We will definitely come back!!
Appreciate you choosing one of our homes for your vacation. This is our Most Popular Home and is the closest home that we have to the beach.
Yes, the private outdoor spa and pool are nice to have, all to yourself.
Looking forward to hosting for future visits.
Eric & Julie Kuszajewski
Alternative Beach Rentals
Renter BEWARE!!! Damages and False Claims. Roaches. Deliveries. Unprofessional.
The property owner has not replied to the following email, which in itself is concerning and unprofessional.
I have been going back and forth with myself on whether or not I should contact you regarding my stay there. I have decided that I need to.
1. During my stay on two separate occasions you had packages for your business delivered to the house I rented, unnecessarily. I think the items you requested should have been delivered to your business address.
2. Service people came by on a few occasions to check-out the hot tub. I believe this could have been timed better.
3. The air hockey machine doesn’t work properly. The air doesn’t keep the puck going.
4. There is a broken pool stick (the tip is gone).
5. I didn’t look, but my son-in-law said something was broken on the foosball table.
6. There are roaches.
7. The couch was ripped when we arrived. When we saw the rip we put a blanket over it so it wouldn’t be damaged any further. I just received notification that you filed a false claim against my renters insurance. As if we damaged your property. When in fact we didn’t."
If you want to get away from package deliveries and daily interruptions this is not the company you want to rent from. Renter BEWARE!!! Purchase renters insurance or you will probably be charged for something that is already damaged.
Summer vaca 2019
We stayed here May 18-25 2019. We traveled with my two grown children and their spouses and my two not so little dogs from Ohio . Everything was great , clean and ready when we arrived. No problems whatsoever while we were there. Great location, everything we needed in the house. The fenced yard was great for my fur babies. We loved everything! Thank you Eric!
500 Feet to the Gulf of Mexico (Beach). The is a wonderful home in one of the best locations on Panama City Beach. Walking distance to Pier Park! Less than 1 mile to Frank Brown Park! Walk to over 100 restaurants & shopping. Optional electric Golf Cart for cruising the beach area, Optional Bikes, Boat & Beach Wagon. FREE $150 BEACH PACKAGE: Includes Chairs, Beach Umbrella, Cooler & Boogies Style Surf Board!
Other Activities: swimming at public pool, located at Frank Brown Park/Community Center