History and modernity wonderfully coexist in this bespoke prairie-town apartment
3rd Floor Master
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children not allowed - Please contact us if children are stayingPlease contact us if children are staying
No parties/events - Please contact us for exceptionsPlease contact us for exceptions
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No high-heel shoes. Please remove shoes when indoors if you are comfortable doing so.
- There are lots of reclaimed and fragile materials in the apartment. Please be gentle.
- Enjoy yourselves!
I am an architect with a passion for adaptive reuse and community revitalization. I love to explore natural wonders and create urban adventures.
Patrick purchased this Corporate Apartment in 2017
Why Patrick chose Kearney
When I moved back to my hometown, I found our beloved old downtown grocery store abandoned and falling into dilapidation. Through blood, sweat and tears my wife and I reinvented it into an example of community revitalization best-practices, while celebrating the beautiful patina of its entropic decay. Today, the McCue building and its environs are once again a vibrant hub of community life for the next generation to discover.
What makes this Corporate Apartment unique
Less than 100 steps to libations in the evening and espresso in the morning (in opposite directions, mind you.)