About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
Bath (no shower) · Toilet · Shower
- Air conditioning
- No smoking
Hosted by SandraLO10Ask a question
I am a proud 3rd generation west coaster. As I currently do not to live in Hokitika I love to share my house with travellers and let them experience the rugged best coast for themselves. I am always happy to share my recommendations for activities in the local area and the route you will travel to and from Hokitika, so that you make the most of your visit and take home happy holiday memories I am self employed, having recently launched with Ibuumerang (the network marketing company ) to bring travel savings to my customers and passive/residual income to team members worldwide. Ask me how you can get that too!
Why SandraLO10 chose Hokitika
Life at this property is chilled! Glow worms live in the forest at the end of our street Walk up the hill behind us to enjoy the view and sunset. View Mt Cook from the beach when you look south Build a driftwood shelter from sticks on the beach Make a beach sculpture Walk down the beach to coffee in town. Watch the stars from the back deck The Westland section of the West Coast Cycle trail is the best section! Bring your own bike or hire one locally Many scenic walks nearly Use us as your base for travel in the area
What makes this House unique
An untamed green space at rear, hedging and views of the bush clad hillside aid your relaxation Our beach rocks! Its hugged and you are unlikely to swim at it but its scenic beauty never fails to impress!
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Please confirm your pet is fully house trained. Please confirm your pet is fully house trained.
No smoking - Outside smoking onlyOutside smoking only
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Remove your shoes / sand from feet before entering house if you have been at beach
- Please recycle. Glass goes in small bin Read yellow bin instruction - paper, cardboard, some plastic etc. General waste goes in red bin.
- Place used linen / towels in the bath at departure. Use the dishwasher. If you are unsure how please stack your dishes in it and leave open for us