Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Townhome, 2 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
Queen size Beds (1) Pillowtop queen bed and new furniture in master, Double Beds (2) Guest bedroom offers two double beds each with new mattresses and box springs. Both bedrooms have a TV with cable access.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Children love this beach!Children love this beach!
Pets allowed - Well behaved dogs only, $150 non-refundable fee. Well behaved dogs only, $150 non-refundable fee.
No events - Loud gatherings have no place in this complex.Loud gatherings have no place in this complex.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- You will have neighbors here so please be considerate of them. Keep noise level down, especially between 11pm and 9am.
- If you choose to use the beach items in the laundry room, please rinse off sand before placing them neatly back in place for the next guests.
- Never leave trash of any kind on the walkway above the parking lot. Take it to the dumpster. Always clean up after dog and never allow to run loose.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Peggy WeissAsk a question
About Peggy Weiss
After searching through many beach towns on the East Coast, we came to Seagrove Beach and fell in love with the sugar white sand and emerald green water. We just knew this was the place where we wanted to have a beach house. After growing up spending vacations playing in the rough Atlantic Ocean, we now are faithful fans of the beautiful Gulf of Mexico with its many moods and sparkling emerald colored water!
Peggy Weiss purchased this Townhouse in 1989
Why Peggy Weiss chose Seagrove Beach
This townhome offered everything we needed in terms of space, comfort and location. The beach here was one of the most beautiful we had ever seen, and we still feel that way years later!
What makes this Townhouse unique
To be able to see the beach and Gulf from the living, dining, kitchen, and master bedroom is a plus. We never tire of that amazing view and the big, wide deck from the living room and balcony from master bedroom are both great places to take in the beauty. Never having to drive to the beach, just walk to the access path near the eastern end of our complex just can't be beat!