Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - All children must be supervised around marsh area.All children must be supervised around marsh area.
No smoking - Only in outdoor areasOnly in outdoor areas
Max guests: 6 - No outside guests allowed. No outside guests allowed.
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- No smoking inside and no pets allowed on property. If you smoke, it must be outside with all inside doors and windows shut so smoke can't come inside
- No parking on grass or in road. Parking on concrete drive only and only 3 cars allowed. No RV's allowed.
- Rental agreement must be signed by guest through Docusign before guest can enter property.
Hosted by Brandon and Laura CarteeAsk a question
About Brandon and Laura Cartee
We purchased this vacation home in 2020 and have fallen in love with Beaufort! Our goal is to make sure you enjoy our home as much as we do!
Brandon and Laura Cartee purchased this Cottage in 2020
Why Brandon and Laura Cartee chose Beaufort
The Beaufort Breeze cottage is a sweet slice of low country charm! There is so much to do or simply relax and take in the beautiful marsh view! Just 5 minutes away is shopping on Bay Street. Enjoy a sweet tea float at Scouts or eat at one of the many fine restaurants. Beaufort is a small town with big opportunities, but yet it offers a laid back feel. You won't be disappointed!
What makes this Cottage unique
We fell in love with this property the moment we walked in and could see the Marsh from the well appointed living room and dining room and master bedroom windows. There is so much natural light in this home coming from the many windows and sky lights. We love to sit on the porch and watch the tide go in and out and view the abundant wildlife. Sitting by the firepit at night is a mesmerizing experience as well.