5 BR, 4 BATH Home, two onsite pools, Fire Pit and Games, Short Walk to Beach
Broker Owner, Lazy River Rentals
About Broker Owner, Lazy River Rentals
Lazy River Rentals is a family run company that is owned, managed and rented exclusively through Lazy River providing our guests with the best possible accommodations. Lazy River incorporates professional interior design and landscaping into all of its properties with the most desired amenities . Water Park and Amusements minutes away. Guests received discounts on local attractions, Seaside heights Boardwalk rides and amusements, minature golf and water park
Broker Owner, Lazy River Rentals purchased this House in 2015
Why Broker Owner, Lazy River Rentals chose Seaside Heights
This is a unique property that has 5 Bedrooms, 4 full baths, 2 living rooms, 2 kitchens and a private deck overlooking Barnegat Bay and its great sunsets. Just minutes away from the fun and excitement of the Seaside Heights Boardwalk, Water Park, Wave pool and famous beaches. Fireworks every Wednesday night in Town over the Summer. Single family Home rentals with pools usually start at much higher rates. This property offers two shared pools that offers our guests access to both pools at rates nearly 50% below homes with a private pools. Since Guests prefer the ocean beaches and in Town award winning water park, pools are have low occupancy and provides a private setting amoung other nice families and children.
Pool / Spa
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if cancelled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets under 25lbs. considered/$300 Pet Fee RequiredPets under 25lbs. considered/$300 Pet Fee Required
Max guests: 14
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- •Guests will be required to sign a Confirmation with House Rules and Regulations which will include a COVID 19 Disclosure, Waiver & Release
- Lazy River Rentals rents ONLY to families and mature couple . No young adult or afternoon rental for 2020
- NEW: Due to proper separation , we limit the number of unrelated guests , not from the same household to one per BR plus 1 additional guest.
overall a good stay, but can be improved!
Good location, close to the beach, supermarket and boat rentals. It was a good stay for us, but not a 5 star stay for the below reasons:
1. no towels or linen provided, you can pay extra to get them. We opted for the linen package, but they were delivered to us in bags, and we had to set them up ourselves, which was a bit unexpected. Also we had to use the pull out couch, there were no extra sheets provided for that. The linen package included the exact amount for the bedroom beds. I would recommend providing some extra linens so there is enough for the pull-out couches.
2. Bath mats & door mats were not provided. our feet were wet from the pool & beach, and there are no mats to dry them. it was also annoying that there are no bath mats, so bathroom floor was very wet after shower. I didn't realize no towel meant no bath mats as well. If that was communicated earlier we probably would have opted for the towel package.
3. No shower gel, shampoo, conditioner, etc. We are used to rentals providing them so most of us didn't bring.
4. two pools are shared amongst a few rental properties, and 1 pool was cloudy and when I complained, they just said you can use the other pool, that was not very desirable.
5. there were about 5 grills on site, but most of them had rusty racks and not well maintained. luckily we were able to find 2 that were cleaner!
6. the shower heads are fixed and not the handheld ones that are removable, that makes it hard to shower kids. and no hooks in the bathroom to put towels or clothes.
7. would also be nice if there were a full body mirrors in the rooms.
8. in the room we stayed at, the ceiling fan is too close to the bathroom, when we open the bathroom door, it hits the fan, actually quite scary
9. there is staff on-site during check-in process (which is a pro) but during check in, nothing was explained to us, and just a few pieces of paper given to us (good thing i read them). I would have expected the staff to go over some checkout instructions, for example, what time and that the recycle and trash needs to taken out, etc.
Most of these aren't deal breakers, just small annoyances that makes the experience not a 5 star one. I decided to leave this review because i think all of the things can be fixed/addressed and it would then make it a better stay for future guests!
Management was very responsive and professional during the whole booking process and I would probably recommend the place.
Very roomy and comfortable.
We had a fairly large group of 12. We all fit comfortably. This is a very nice house. No complaints. I would definitely book this one again.
Thank you Dan, we are happy we met your expectations and more . We have provided you a Platinum Star Guest for next reservation that has some exciting new perks
Although the house was clean, the smell of mildew was terrible. We were told we had 2 reserved spots for parking, everyday there was a car parked in one of our spots. There were not enough utensils, i believe there were 3 forks. Not crazy about the area. I would not recommend this house and i will not rent it again. And also when I checked in I was told that I owed money. I was embararassed as there was someone also there. When someone else checked it out she told me it was a mistake. When talking to another person staying there, they were told the same thing. Looks nice in the picture but not nice at all.
Richard , we take great pride in our properties and our entire work very hard to provide exceptional accommodations We have received the highest rating by the Tourism Association and have over 82% renewal rate from oirbwxistung guests . We can not always control the invoicing for HomeAway, the parking in town or your desired vacation area in which your review was not fair at all,. What makes me believe this is an intentional fraudulent review is that we have a 7 day a week 24 hour on site customer service was never made aware of any issues or complaints . Certainly this office or our emails are completely void of any requests . I can honestly say this is the first negative family review I have seen this summer withnkver 800 Rentals byniur Company . We have dispatched our senior manager to review your property today but since your departure we have had no issues or complaints . A negative review that is not presented during your stay is unfair and hurts the many hardworking people that work for is and certainly has an effect on us. We hope you are not treated unfairly in the future and only then will your realize the consequences of what we believe to be false or misleading accusations .
THE RENTAL PROPERTY WAS VERY CLEAN. THE PROPERTY WAS VERY CLOSE TO AREA ATTRACTIONS AND THE AMENITIES WERE GREAT!
Place was VERY clean and people SUPER nice. Would definitely stay here again!
A destination that Families have been coming back year for generations. Historic Seaside Heights has become famous for its nearly 2 miles of ocean front Boardwalk that combines, arcades, games, rides and even wheels of chance to win prices, toys & candy. Even Disney World attempted to copy this unique destination at their own Boardwalk location. Known for its eateries & restaurants all along the Boardwalk including some favorites, Kohrs Ice Cream, Midway Steak & Sausage ; Clams on the Half Shell & New York style Pizza. Don’t forget the candy Shops with the Red Candy Apples, Chocolates, Cotton Candy and the famous Salt Water Taffy.
Fun does not stop on the Boardwalk. Seaside heights has nearly 7 ocean ocean beaches to choose from including Island Beach State Park that is home to one of Nation Geographics designated “worlds best Beachs”. At night enjoy Fireworks on the Beach every Summer Wednesday Night, Movies on the beach every Monday Night and great Music Entertainment.
Right off the Boardwalk, enjoy Breakwater beach Water Park with its own wave pool, slides, kids park and of course our famous Lazy River. Go Carts & Mini Golf is also just steps away and have become great family fun.
For the Outdoor & Eco Families, you can enjoy fishing & crabbing in the Bay , Take Charter Boat out for deep sea ocean fishing or simply have fun in the sun with wave runners in the bay or renting a row boat to discover those special Bay coves for great fishing & crabbing. Discover eco tours offered by the State Park in Island beach State Bark and even take a hike out to the historic Barnegate Bay Light House.
Seaside Heights offers local shopping, antiques, nearby movie theaters and outlet malls. I Located midway between New York City & Atlantic City , Families have other options including a short ride to Six Flags Great Adventure, Yankee or Mets Stadium for a Summer Ball game: New York landmarks like the Statute of Liberty, Times Square or even a discounted Wednesday Broadway Play, Even an exciting evening in Atlantic City or even exploring other beach communities like Cape May are last than 60-90 minutes away.
Nearly 70% of our annual Guest are families that return to us year after year. The reason is simply that this location creates childhood memories that draws our families back annually to share these memories with the children. Come become par to our Lazy River Family this Summer.