Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - We love families!!We love families!!
No pets - No Pets. Security deposit will be forfeited. No Pets. Security deposit will be forfeited.
No events - No drinking partiesNo drinking parties
No smoking - No Smoking Inside! Outside only please!No Smoking Inside! Outside only please!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 21 - 21 years old minimum age21 years old minimum age
- NO SMOKING. No physical damage, leave neat and tidy, dishes washed & put away, spills wiped up, trash removed, etc., (see Agreement).
- Clean up area after fish cleaning, scallop cleaning, or animal cleaning, leaving home/property free of remains, with no bad odors remaining behind.
- No Inside Pets -- NO EXCEPTIONS. If pets found to be inside home, security deposit is forfeited. ALSO, use water sparingly as its a small septic tank.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Bethany Mousadi, Owner/ManagerAsk a question
About Bethany Mousadi, Owner/Manager
We are the Mousadi Family - and we love the Steinhatchee 'Old Florida' area. This is our get-a-way cabin on the River. We bring our kayaks and spend a lot of time on the water. We also bring our boat, and dock it at River Haven Marina where we are minutes from the Gulf of Mexico for scalloping, snorkeling, fishing and enjoying the water! We have a nice 'family friendly' cabin that we hope you will enjoy, too!
Bethany Mousadi, Owner/Manager purchased this Cabin in 2004
Why Bethany Mousadi, Owner/Manager chose Steinhatchee
This 'cabin in the woods' is our favorite choice for a family vacation. The family can run and play in the big yard, ride bikes up and down the dead-end road, kayak on the water, fish in the Gulf. We can enjoy the BBQ grill and the fireplace, roasting marshmellows in the evenings. We love the peace and quiet of the area, the wildlife, and the water.
What makes this Cabin unique
This is a "get-away-from-it-all" kind of place. Your cell phone may not work good here. The internet may remind you of dial-up in the 90s -- super slow! But relax with coffee in the morning on the balcony. Throw a fishing line in off the dock. Paddle a kayak up the River. Watch for an owl. See deer across the River come to drink. Eat fresh caught seafood. Hike a trail along the River. Visit nearby clear freshwater springs. Snorkle for scallops in the warm water on a sunny day. If any of those things appeal to you, this might be a perfect cabin location to come to.