Spacious, Direct Gulfront, Corner Condo Sleeps 10 !
Veronica Muehring, Owner
- english, Mandarin Chinese, Mandarin
What makes this Condo unique
Families with 10 guest has no need to use sleeper sofa! Every one will be in sleeping on real beds!
Check-in: 3:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
Minimum age of primary renter:25
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
1. Location is PERFECTION: close to shopping, groceries, pharmacy, souvenir shops, restaurants.
2. Corner property is LUXURIOUS: we had PLENTY of room, the corner property let us spread out and not be on each other's toes; we didn't have any other guests/excessive traffic in our area since it was on the corner; property-length balcony very nice.
3. Jetted tub in master bath is just what we needed on those long beach days.
4. We saw dolphins swimming in the ocean from the balcony almost every day. What a treat!
5. The bedrooms were very quiet! You could take a nap and not have the entire house "remain silent".
6. The condo is SPACIOUS! We felt like celebrities with the amount of space we had.
7. I wish we could've stayed longer than a week.
8. The pantry size is MASSIVE! I loved that we had all the room to store our snacks and dry goods. We didn't have to utilize counter space or dining area/sitting space for food stuff.
9. Veronica has a little storage closet for your beach things located right at the front door of the condo. Also a little grey foot bath to rinse off the last bit of sand. It was a perfect touch to help keep the condo in pristine condition!
10. Veronica is an accommodating hostess. I appreciate all of the hard work that she clearly puts into making her home a home for guests enjoying a time at the beach. Should she allow us, we would be honored to stay again.
I am so glad that you enjoyed our home and indeed feel very honored to be able to host such a wonderful family. Any host will be bless to have guest like you. We look forward to hosting you in the near future!
Was a very nice place to stay. Only issue was that we had to sets of instruction. Also wished they had a hot tub. But it was in a great location, very clean and the security guard was awesome.
Fun relaxing time!
Very nice and well appointed condo!
Furnishings are nicer than you normally get in a rental. Bedrooms are beautiful and very comfy with very nice duvets. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook meals. Would definitely book this condo again!
3 Sisters Only Week--Perfect!
This was a perfect place for our bi-yearly get-together. Great amenities, 3 bd/3bath was perfect. Loved the views, elevator was always "right there!", location was close for all we wanted to do, had inside & outside pools, and two of the sisters loved using the jetted bath. Also, Veronica (the owner) is very responsive and easy to work with. Would have been plenty of space even if we brought our husbands--but this was ideal for the 3 girls! Thank you for a wonderful stay.
Exceeded our expectations!!!!
We enjoyed our stay in Veronica’s lovely condo! The beds were super comfortable, the bathrooms were huge and so was the balcony! I really liked that The Enclave is not a big resort and it’s a quick walk to the beach! The only downside is the less than adequate parking. We were there during a less busy time and parking was only a problem on the first night we arrived. There is overflow parking across the street.
Bay Wharf, Outlet Mall Shopping, Charter Boat, Dolphin Cruise, Waterpark, Zoo, Southeast biggest Ferris Wheel