Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 6(Sleeps: 18)
double · single (3)
Sofa bed/futon (2)
king · Cot
Bathrooms: 4, Separate Toilets: 2
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
First Floor Powder Room
Second Floor Bathroom 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
Second Floor Bathroom 2
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 18
Minimum age of primary renter: 33
- $350 Service charge for cancellations less than 60 days before scheduled arrival date, unless you are reschedule. See lease for cancellation options.
- Heating Fee is for Pool Heat.
- Mean cooling temperature for Florida residential home is between 76 and 78 degrees. We set our negotiable cooling limit to 73 for Northern friends.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Erik HedbergAsk a question
About Erik Hedberg
Chrysanne and I have 5 children all of whom now have occupations including medical, finance, CPA, and a helicopter pilot. Also, we are so fortunate to have 6 grandchildren, and counting. Our new function is to spoil our grandchildren and have them visit "Your Palace" for Florida adventures in between renting. We are now 'empty nesters preparing for our next adventure. However, we still have massive educational loans to pay off before we retire here.
Erik Hedberg purchased this House in 2012
Why Erik Hedberg chose Ocoee
This is our future retirement home. Our grown up children are spread all over the U.S. We can think of no better place to attract our children and grand children than Orlando!
What makes this House unique
Our home is very spacious (over 4,000 sq ft) with high ceilings which is a must since we are both over 6 feet tall. Our private and spacious back yard with heated and screened pool abutts a bike path for our running and bicycling addictions. I am looking forward to teaching our grandchildren to fish at Trout Lake which is a few steps away. Also, we hope our grand children will enjoy the Orlando culture.
- english, french, german, spanish, portuguese, Russian, italian, Dutch, swedish, greek, Czech, Danish, norwegian, polish, Hungarian, Finnish, Turkish