Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Welcome to "Golfers Paradise"
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Kids must be supervised in the pool areaKids must be supervised in the pool area
Pets allowed - Dogs considered with 125.00 plus tax pet feeDogs considered with 125.00 plus tax pet fee
No events - No amplified music of any kind allowed outdoors No amplified music of any kind allowed outdoors
Smoking allowed - Outdoors OnlyOutdoors Only
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Reservation holder must be at the home all datesReservation holder must be at the home all dates
- Reservation holder must be at the property for the duration of the reservation. A copy of a photo ID is required at time of booking.
- Reservation holder must read the rental agreement, house rules and checkout procedure. Breaking the rules can lead to a fine or eviction by the city.
- Pets are not allowed on bedding, furnishings or in the pool. Additional charges will apply for excessive dog hair cleaning.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Hosted by Adi GrossAsk a question
About Adi Gross
I am a resident of Palm Desert and manage a small stable of unique vacation properties. My goal has always been to bring back a level of customer service to my quests as well as my owners that seems to have dwindled in resent years. I accomplish this goal by keeping my stable of properties small and paying attention to the small details within a property which allows for a positive vacation experience for my quests. Have a wonderful vacation in our beautiful desert. Adi Gross