Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Toilet · Bath (no shower) · Shower
Pool / Spa
- Bookings at this property are non-refundable.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- 1. EXTRA PERSON is subject to approval and may incur extra charge. 2. Children/baby equipment is subject to availability and additional cost.
- 3. Meals are not included in the rates, chef/cook services are available on a priced-menu or grocery system.
- 4. Airport transfers and car hire services may be arranged at additional cost.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: Sanitary Protocol (UNPLV – France)
Follows regional health guidelines: SG Clean (Singapore)
Hosted by Queen K CAsk a question
About Queen K C
Looking for the perfect vacation rental for your holiday can be a bit daunting, that's why I'm here to help! I'm the head of a team of Villa Specialists (based in Bali and Manila) who are happy to assist you look for the best villa for your holiday in Indonesia (Bali and Lombok), Sri Lanka and Maldives. Feel free to contact us for any inquiries or questions so we can help you get to know more about our elite havens.
Queen K C purchased this Villa in 2012
Why Queen K C chose Kerobokan
why this property Every villa at The Layar is set in a private and immaculately kept tropical garden bursting with colour and the sweet sound of native birdlife. Beyond the garden a private lane leads up to a road from which it’s only a five-to-ten-minute walk to either the fascinating arts and crafts shops lining Jalan Raya Kerobokan or the huge selection of restaurants and bars along Jalan Kayu Aya (also known as Eat Street). Another five minutes’ walk will bring you to the beach, where you can choose which of the many hip bars to stop at and watch another fine Bali sunset.
What makes this Villa unique
1. You could eat out at a different restaurant in Seminyak every night – for months – and still not run out of options. 2. Shop til you drop! In Seminyak and neighbouring Kerobokan you can rummage for treasures through cluttered little stores and dark junkshops crammed to the ceiling with curios and made-to-order ‘antiques’, derive inspiration from classy homeware shops, or wander through huge furniture warehouses. 3. It’s possible to walk the sands of Seminyak’s Petitenget beach all the way to Kuta in the south, or north to Canggu. 4. Pura Petitenget at the beachside off Jalan Petitenget is a compact, pretty Balinese temple, which is known for particularly spectacular beachside ceremonies. 5. Make a pilgrimage to sacred Pura Tanah Lot, one of Bali’s biggest tourist magnets. Perched high on a craggy, wave-lashed rock, this ancient sea temple is best savoured at sunset; and be sure to receive a blessing from the Hindu Priests. 6. Play a round of golf at the well-laid out 18-hole Bali Beach Golf Course or go further afield to Kuta for the 85-hectare New Kuta Golf for a natural desert-like landscape and fantastic view. 7. Drive westwards to explore the charming Tabanan Regency, revealing terraced rice fields of emerald green, volcanic mountains and beaches dotted with fishing communities. Or head north to explore the volcanic lakes near the mountain town of Bedugul, including Lake Bratan with its photogenic and stunningly positioned Pura Ulun Danu. 8. With its warm seas, almost year-round surf season, relatively uncrowded beach and reef breaks, and suitability for all levels of experience, Bali surfing is world-renowned. 9. Hire a bicycle and explore the scenic rice-field landscape and rural villages; a great way to get under the skin of the ‘real’ Bali. 10. Discover Bali’s lakes, volcanoes, forests and beaches on the back of a Harley Davidson bike with Island Biker Tours.
- english, Indonesian, Thai, Sinhalese