Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps a maximum of 9 + 2 baby cots
2 doubles, 4 singles in 2 rooms that can be moved next to each other or divided , 1 single , +2 cots
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter:
- June, September and October Check In must be on Saturday and Check Out can be Flexible
- Single groups can be considered only after an extended exchange of information
Casanuova is 1KM from sea and 3 Km away from a beatifull Bay, famous for its Etruscan archaeological site and magnificent beach. You will find scuba-diving and sailing schools, boat rentals and good fish restaurants. Populonia, an Etruscan/medieval town overlooking the bay , commands a breathtaking view of the area. You may discover also lovely medieval towns (Castagneto Carducci, Bolgheri, Suvereto, Campiglia) on the surrounding hilltops. Further away you may visit the unique medieval towns of Massa Marittima and Volterra. It's imperative to take a ferryboat from Piombino to the Elba Island. In the nearby San Vincenzo you find shops, bars, restaurants, discos and a marina. In the nearby Venturina you may enjoy the pleasure of relaxing in a spa and bathing in thermal pools,no matter what season. Casanuova is strategically positioned for daily trips to the artistically most important cities of Italy, such as Florence, Siena, Pisa and Lucca
Other Activities: thermal pools with spa, good food experiences.
- english, italian