House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8 in beds)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
- Clean all dishes, pots and pans before departure. Dishes must be washed. You can leave the dishwasher running. Clean counter tops and dining table
- Remove all garbage from the house. Do not put trash cans on the street (POA $25 a day fine).
- Remove the used linens off the beds and put the bedspreads back on beds. Hang up wet towels.
Fripp is 5 1/2 miles to Johnson Creek Tavern, 7 miles to Boondocks,
16 miles to Walmart,. Beaufort is 20 miles and Parris Island is 24 miles from from Fripp
Dave & Wylene Martin
About Dave & Wylene Martin
We are Dave & Wylene Martin. We live in Charleston, SC. I am a retired HS coach and administrator and my wife is a retired second grade school teacher. We enjoy golf, working out and being at Fripp. We have two children, and four grandchildren .
Why Dave & Wylene Martin chose Fripp Island
Fripp is a special place. Living in Charleston, we could be at Kiawah, Wild Dunes, etc. However, Fripp is worth the extra hour and a half drive. We especially like the people and the laid back life style Fripp provides.
What makes this House unique
Once we arrive at Fripp, we find it hard to leave the island, even to go shopping. However, we do have to go off the island to Boondocks Restaurant at least once a week. Everything that we ever wanted in our retirement is at Fripp, golf, beach, beautiful surroundings, boating and great bike and walking trails. It is our paradise.