Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Walk to parks, trails, bike paths- 4 bd/2 ba - amenities for families 1 pet ok
(1) Lower level master suite with new king mattress. A traditional TV is in room. (2) The first floor master bedroom has a new king size, pillow top mattress with duvet cover. (3) The third bedroom is adjacent to downstairs master and has a trundle bed with 2 twin mattresses which sleeps 2, plus 2 cribs, changing table, and a few infant toys, along with loads of books. There is sufficient space for the crib(s) to be moved into master suite. Fourth bedroom is on first floor and doubles as an office/bedroom. It has an XL twin size bed with foam mattress.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - One pet -$250 fee. One pet -$250 fee.
Max guests: 7 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 27 - Minimum age for renters 25 years old.Minimum age for renters 25 years old.
- Read attachment HOMEAWAY CONTRACT. Check out rules in notebook on kitchen counter.
Hosted by Beverly LevequeAsk a question
About Beverly Leveque
My husband and I manage this home rental for my retired parents who reside in this home during the winter months. We strive to keep the home extremely clean and in tip-top condition for our guests. We live minutes away and quickly help with anything you need. I am a stay at home mom of two kids, run a small e-commerce business and love any opportunity to get out in nature to camp, bike, hike or play a round of golf. My husband is a licensed contractor, master carpenter, and talented chef. I have been managing short and long-term rentals for friends and family for the past 20 years. I am hospitality focused and strive to have our guests feel completely at "home". My family has lived in this North Boulder location (we reside just down the street ) for almost 20 years. We love this neighborhood - it is full of families with young kids. The parks (playgrounds) nearby are wonderful and access to bike trails makes getting around town a breeze.
Beverly Leveque purchased this Townhouse in 2012
Why Beverly Leveque chose Palo Park
My parents purchased this home so they would have a comfortable, convenient place to stay while visiting us. Their comments about the house: "We are so pleased that we do not need to drag our luggage and groceries across parking lots, up stairways or in elevators, and/or down long hallways. We just park our car in our spacious 2 car attached garage. Our kitchen is steps away from the garage and our laundry closet is on the first floor. We are also delighted that we can access Boulder's great bus system about 1/2 block from our home. The buses take us all around Boulder and also to the Denver Airport!! Our daughter and her family have lived in this neighborhood for over 15 years and love the location, too! "
What makes this Townhouse unique
This house is located in a quiet, residential area. It is furnished to be senior friendly with comfort height furniture & bathroom fixtures along with grab bars in the upstairs bathroom. It is also infant and child friendly with cribs & a play area for children. Two cribs, a changing table, 2 highchairs, and a baby gate for the stairs, plus some toys for ages 1 - 6 are available. The laundry is on the first floor and has a new washer/dryer. The kitchen is easily accessed from the two car garage. There is abundant lighting in all the rooms from the windows/ skylights and numerous light fixtures. The kitchen is very well stocked with every gadget and appliance you should need. Their is a pantry closet off the kitchen with space for all your needs.