House, 3 Bedrooms, 2.25 Baths, (Sleeps 6 Adults)
Each bedroom has a closet with organizing shelving and hangers. Every bed has 4 pillows. The master bedroom, painted blue, is upstairs above the kitchen and has its own bathroom with a large soaker tub and shower. The two other bedrooms, painted a spanish gold color, are off the living room. The loft has a daybed which can be used for alternative sleeping arrangements. Bedding for this item is not supplied but each bedroom has extra pillows. Please bring sleeping bags for use of this bed/beds.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets are welcome. Please see our PolicyPets are welcome. Please see our Policy
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- Groups must be mature, calm and none partying. The property can not be used as a hub for gatherings including groups from other properties.
- No hot tub use after 10 pm. Please be mindful of your voice level while using the hot tub out of respect for the quiet neighbourhood.
- The maximum number of persons is 6. Fees apply to groups who show up with more than 6 persons. See rental agreement. Enquire within for exceptions
Hosted by Jason MulderAsk a question
About Jason Mulder
I have lived in Tofino for over 20 years. During this time I've explored many of the far corners of the area being an avid sport fisherman and outdoor enthusiast. These interests are what keep me here. I have owned and operated a commercial diving company in the area for over 15 years.
Jason Mulder purchased this House in 2005
Why Jason Mulder chose Tofino
It is a lifestyle that I grew up with having lived in a handful of different tourism locations while growing up. My folks owned and managed a recreation property on a lake with cabins. I always really liked it and I have always enjoyed being close to the water.
What makes this House unique
This house and property are located in a low density private community. It's close to South Chestermans Beach but also just a short distance to Cox Bay, and sits about 7km from town and Long Beach in the Pacific Rim National Park. As a requirement of our municipal law, vacation homes must have a person who resides on the property. I live in a caretakers suite that is entirely separate from the main quarters so while I am quiet and friendly I am not to far away to assist you with questions you may have about the house or the area.