Beachfront Condo, 3 BR, 2 BA (Sleeps 8-10) plus sister owns 3 BR right next door
King size beds (1), Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (2), Queen Sleeper Sofa with new, comfortable mattresses. All of our bedroom furniture has been replaced in the last few years.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - Guests 21-24 considered w/extra deposit.Guests 21-24 considered w/extra deposit.
- Deposit of $300 is required for guests over age 25. For guest ages 21 to 25 a $500 security deposit and the $99 non-refundable damage ins if approved.
- Reservations during spring break and summer must fall between Saturday - Saturday.
- Full payment is due 45 days prior to arrival. Refunds after 60 days prior to arrival only granted if the condo re-rents for the same amount and dates.
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Beautiful St. Andrews State Park is less than 2 miles away. Schooners beach club and restaurant is walking distance. Buster's Beer and Bait (bar, liquor store, bait store), Shore Dogs (casual food), The Hangar Bar (live entertainment and dancing), and Dollar General are right across the street. Lots of go carts, mini-golf, golf, adventure rides, shopping and entertainment close by.
Hosted by Jan GayAsk a question
About Jan Gay
We are Eric and Jan Gay from Marietta, Georgia.
Jan Gay purchased this condo in 2003
Why Jan Gay chose Biltmore Beach
For years Eric and I travelled to Florida for vacation. As we watched the area grow and prices rise we always said we should have bought when...In 2003 we finally followed through. We love the gorgeous white sand beach, walking to St. Andrews State Park, and having the amenities of a resort town but in an area with fewer high rise condos.
What makes this condo unique
We pride ourselves on keeping our condo well maintained, clean, updated, comfortable and filled with all the things we like to have when we vacation. We hope you will enjoy it as much as we do.