Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 9)
king · Cot
Bathrooms: 2, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Baby Crib Available Baby Crib Available
Pets allowed - Well behaved and potty trained , 2 maximinWell behaved and potty trained , 2 maximin
Smoking allowed - Outside onlyOutside only
Max guests: 9
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- Smoking Outside Only, Quiet time 10:PM. No Parties or events No live music, The Person that make the reservation must stay. Dog to be pre approved
- Do not rearrange window curtains Turn outside lights during the daytime Do not move furniture Take all garbage out when you check out
Hosted by Gary or Rebecca CarltonAsk a question
About Gary or Rebecca Carlton
We are 60 year old couple semi retired we enjoy walking to Maymont Park, Walk to Carytown and around Fountain Lake.My wife enjoys decorating our house's and friends as well. I am 35 year experience Master Craftsman in commercial, architectural millwork, custom furniture business and Construction.
Gary or Rebecca Carlton purchased this House in 2004
Why Gary or Rebecca Carlton chose Richmond
Location,Location,Lowcation Downtown, incredible restaurants, museums , and great boutique shopping. My home is brick with over 2,100 square feet of space . It has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms and has 10 foot ceilings with great indoor and incredible outdoor living space. The Redskin Practice field is only 3/4 mile.
What makes this House unique
Location Location Location, No car needed, every thing is walking distant with 2 city Parks w/ 3 lakes, Carytown 35 or so bars and restaurants, 5 Museums , The Redskin Practice field, paddle boats, doggie park, tennis courts soccer field, , 1 mile exercise course. Maymont with Dooley Mansion, Children's Zoo, Japanese garden, water falls and they have large events going on often.