Queen size Beds (1), Double Beds (1), Sleep Sofa or Futons (1), Bunk Beds (1)
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Pets allowed - Small animals onlySmall animals only
Max guests: 8
- Dogs mustbe in their Kennel when no one is in the condo. Tenants will be responsible for any damage their pets have done to the condo.
- Children under 15 years old must be supervised at all times when the children are in the hot tub. There must not do any jumping into the hot tub.
- Waiting for guide lines from BC Interior Health on use of the pool because of Covid-19
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Carol CoxAsk a question
About Carol Cox
We live in Calgary, Alberta. In Calgary we can see the mountains off in a distance. We all like the mountains very much where better place to buy a vacation property but Kimberley.
Carol Cox purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Carol Cox chose Kimberley
As result of an injury our son became disabled, so he took up Para Alpine Ski Racing. Kimberley has a Para Alpine training center. We where spending so much time in Kimberley we decided to buy a condo. My son Kurt Oatway represented Canada in Sochi 2014. Currently Kurt is on the Canadian Para Alpine Ski Team (CPAST). In February in Kimberley Kurt won Gold in Downhill in World Cup Finals and went on to win Gold in SuperG at the Paralympics in PyeongChang South Korea in March.
What makes this Apartment unique
Kimberley and area offers a wide arrange of activities in the winter and summer for everyone.