Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Airy modern house for nature lovers, sleeps 8
Twin or Single Beds (8)
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We allow dogs, but no cats due to owner allergiesWe allow dogs, but no cats due to owner allergies
Max guests: 8 (sleeps up to 8 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Trash disposal instructions are posted on house bulletin board. Any fines incurred as a result of improper disposal will be incurred by the tenant.
- Under no circumstances should children under 8 years of age be permitted on the deck alone.
- No open flames are to be permitted inside the house.
Hosted by Kathleen Vance and John BianchiAsk a question
About Kathleen Vance and John Bianchi
#6 Fifth Walk was built in 1977. It's a classic modern beach house and we value it for it's quiet and seclusion. It's always been a getaway where our family can enjoy the company of friends and recharge ourselves for the work week.
Kathleen Vance and John Bianchi purchased this House in 1977
Why Kathleen Vance and John Bianchi chose Davis Park
Currently, three generations of our family, from Grandparents to grandchildren, enjoy our house. Davis Park is where our family has spent every summer since the early 1960's; it's a family-oriented beach community, but its also a unique one, with a diverse make up with families, long-time group renters and singles from all across the region.
What makes this House unique
If you love to commune with nature, enjoy a day swimming and sunning at the beach, spent lazy summer evenings on a large breezy deck that overlooks pristine uninhabited Nat'l Park land then you'll also fall in love with this place, as we did.