Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 4(Sleeps: 10)
double · single
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Max guests: 10 - County Ordinance Caps the Capacity at 10 County Ordinance Caps the Capacity at 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- We may be flexible on check in/out times depending on previous/next renters stay dates. Please call if interested - we will make changess if possible
- No Cleaning of fish in the house. Please double bag any fish guts prior to disposal. Attend to all doors, windows, lights and TV prior to departing.
- REFUNDS- Cancellations for June- August and holidays will be refunded if able to rebook. Balance of the year 100% refund with 30 day notice
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Matt PriggeAsk a question
About Matt Prigge
We are an Mid 50's couple with 2 kids working and college age. We live and work in the Rochester MN area. I was born in the Rochester area and met Ann while at college. She was raised in the Lakes area of MN near lake Mille Lacs about 30 miles from our cabin.
Matt Prigge purchased this Cabin in 2004
Why Matt Prigge chose Crosby
My wife had been looking for the right place for over a year. - No weeds, no mud, not too many steps to climb up or down when we get old etc. When we drove by my wife recognized it from earlier listings she had seen. It was, for us, the perfect setting and had the potential that we were looking for.
What makes this Cabin unique
One of the few places with split field stone retaining walls and foundations. Also the Boathouse is an added plus since you cannot build them anymore only maintain the ones that already exist. As I have mentioned, it is one of the cleanest lakes you will ever experience. No resorts or supper clubs on the lake make it very quiet. Views of the lake are available from 3 of the 5 sleeping rooms.