Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Best for walking everywhere, downtown business entertainment quiet & relaxation
This studio apartment contains one queen size, pillow top, high grade bed. There is reading corner with chair, a kitchen area with table for two, closet, bathroom, and large front porch.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children not allowed - No exceptions.No exceptions.
Max guests: 1
Minimum age of primary renter: 25 - 21 years21 years
- *****Back to Back bookings only. All reservations with more than 5 days vacancy, will be cancelled. PLEASE CHECK THE CALENDAR BEFORE BOOKING *****
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations with Check-ins or Check-outs on US holidays and Mother's/Fathers day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Halloween
- We reserve the right to cancel reservations with people that have criminal records, negative credit, reviews, or negative/offensive communication.
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Hosted by Jeanne BizarroAsk a question
About Jeanne Bizarro
I am a native of Colorado. My husband and I enjoy traveling, and outdoor activities and take advantage of our Colorado Rockies as much as possible. When we am not hiking, skiing, bicycling, we enjoy what Denver has to offer. Rockies, Broncos, Rapids, parks, restaurants, shopping, theater, bicycling, and endless events. The city is growing and changing, and becoming more metropolis by the month. Denver is a fun place to be and we are proud to call it our home.
Jeanne Bizarro purchased this Apartment in 2003
Why Jeanne Bizarro chose City Park West
This apartment is a great value for it's style, location, and amenities. It is spotless, and it is priced significantly below any hotel in the area and that is without kitchens provided. It is in a nice location that is perfect for experiencing all that Denver has to offer.
What makes this Apartment unique
This house is in an idea location for touring Denver. It is central to all major attractions and walkable to almost everything. Public transportation and bicycle rentals are readily available within one block of the house. We pride ourselves in providing a very clean, spotless accommodation that is quiet and although small, it is luxuriously furnished. If guests have questions or would like suggestions for restaurants etc, we are happy to oblige.
- english, spanish