Ideal for up to four people. Bedrooms are upstairs, but they are very spacious.
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 4)
Bathrooms: 1, Separate Toilets: 1
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Let's talk about that. Infants and over ten OK.Let's talk about that. Infants and over ten OK.
Pets allowed - Guest must inform host and pay $25 per pet feeGuest must inform host and pay $25 per pet fee
No events - No house parties or beer pong. Family dinners OK.No house parties or beer pong. Family dinners OK.
No smoking - Absolutely NO SMOKING, even outside!Absolutely NO SMOKING, even outside!
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 30 - Most neighbors are 35-75. Homes close together.Most neighbors are 35-75. Homes close together.
- Please tell me UP FRONT about pets. Dogs must be leashed and picked up after. The $25 fee is per pet. Do not cut through neighbors' yards to marina.
- Check in is at 4:00 PM, and check out is a 10:00 AM. If you will be arriving earlier or need to leave later, just ask, and I will try to accomodate.
- No boats or trailers in the driveway. No noise outside after 10:00 PM. Please be aware - the end date of your reservation is the day you check out.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Candy HermanAsk a question
About Candy Herman
I am retired from the City of Greensboro, NC. My husband still works (self employed). This house is our coastal get away. Our primary home is on Lake Hickory in the foothills of North Carolina. We have a small dog and wouldn't think of traveling without him.
Candy Herman purchased this House in 2017
Why Candy Herman chose Port Royal Landing
We originally owned a house on the interior of the community and wanted waterfront. We now have a beautiful water view and access to the tide line.
What makes this House unique
Centrally located in the Beaufort area. Steps away from Port Royal Landing Marina, which makes an ideal location for boaters using the marina.