Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
Convenient ground floor condo in a well-maintained complex
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - Sorry, not permitted by Condo AssociationSorry, not permitted by Condo Association
Max guests: 4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Maximum of 2 vehicles per unit permitted on the premises. No oversize vehicles or trailers. All vehicles must display Ponderosa parking permit.
- Reservations must be made at least two weeks prior to arrival date.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by Beverly RossAsk a question
About Beverly Ross
Although we live in Prairie Village, Kansas (a Kansas City suburb), we are 'hands on' owners and do most of the care and maintenance ourselves during our visits to Crested Butte. We take pride in providing our guests with exceptionally clean, comfortable, reasonably priced accommodations! Member of Ponderosa Condominiums Association (HOA) Board of Directors for more than 20 years.
Beverly Ross purchased this Apartment in 1993
Why Beverly Ross chose Mount Crested Butte
We chose a condo at Ponderosa because the units are quite large and feel like a home, not a hotel room.