2/2 one story villa with private garage, centrally located, instant book
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - $10 per day per pet additional$10 per day per pet additional
Smoking allowed - only outside in the front or back patio areas only outside in the front or back patio areas
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Plumbing - do not flush paper towels or baby wipes in toilet. Place all paper in waste basket or small amounts in toilet is ok.
- Reservation for lodging is non refundable guest agrees to abide by all rules and waives right to a chargeback for their stay or any portion there of.
- paying by credit card is allowed only with written card authorization included in rental agreement along with picture id of paying guest.
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
This villa is centrally located on a quiet street just off Greenville and McDermott. Centrally located to everything and just 25 min from Central Dallas. Biking and walking trails, parks are abundant. Ford pool, Top Golf, late night happy hour on Legacy, Japanese tapas and draft beer.
- english, spanish, portuguese
Why Leah chose Allen
1 story with garage and closed in yard for your furry babies. You cant get this value in a hotel. The unit boasts a spectacular location near Allen Convention Center and Downtown Allen. Great value for the space with all the comforts of home and a complete kitchen with tools to cook up healthy meals while away from home. Eat healthy save money and you get to bring your pets.
What makes this villa unique
I love the location. Its very central to everything in North Texas and just 25min from central Dallas. You also have the D train just down the street on Greenville and there is a great Japanese community close by on Legacy with late night happy hour and draft beers, great tea and shopping and Top Golf driving range and bar/ restaurant is awesome too and just minutes away. The whole city can be experienced by bike. Many walking trails and parks.