DISCOVER THE BEST KEPT SECRET
Ideal for those looking for a unique experience to rest and relax by the sea!
Coco Palms Coastal Retreat is located in a truly perfect part of Toogoom – you won’t need to drive anywhere. Our beach access is less than a minute’s walk away, where there is all day swimming at the mouth of Beelbi Creek, even at low tide.
The location gets better as you can make use of the BBQ facilities at nearby Fixter Park. A few minutes’ walk across the boardwalk will take you to the Salty Squid Café and Goody’s on the Beach.
The public boat ramp is around the corner too, giving you convenient access for boating and other watersport activity.
CLOSE ENOUGH TO HERVEY BAY BUT MILES AWAY FROM CARE
Easy 15-minute drive to Hervey Bay
Coco Palms Coastal Retreat is a rare majestic Queenslander double storey heritage house tucked away in the quiet end of Kingfisher Parade, Toogoom.
Where is Toogoom?
Toogoom is located on Queensland’s Fraser Coast, just a 15-minute drive from Hervey Bay which is famous for observing the annual Humpback Whale migration and world heritage listed Fraser Island.
Toogoom is exactly how you would picture a quiet seaside village – lots of fishing, swimming, water activities, walks on the beach, especially at low tide when the landscape is completely different and new things to discover.
What type of accommodation does the property offer?
The property is fully self-contained and offers two accommodation options, which can be booked separately or together.
• Aloha Apartment suits couples or families with young children.
It consists of 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 living area.
Read on if you want to book.
• Hau’oli House is great for a few friends or families with older children.
It consists of 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 3 separate living areas.
Go to Coco Palms Coastal Retreat – Hau’oli House to book.
UNIQUE EXPERIENCE ON THE COAST
Enjoy spending time together reconnecting with your partner or family.
Aloha Apartment is inviting and very comfortable and only a stone’s throw from the beach.
Inside you will find modern open-plan living at its best, with lounge, dining and kitchen conveniently located in one open area.
The main bedroom is furnished with a queen bed with a ceiling fan and the other bedroom with two single beds. There is one bathroom and separate toilet. The shared laundry is accessed through the internal corridor.
IF YOU HAVE LOST THE ART OF “DOING NOTHING”
then you've come to the right place to find it again!
Being close to the beach and taking the time to just be, is something that we need to do on a regular basis for our own well-being and health. Whether you are here with your partner or family, just by being here, everything slows down and very quickly, you start to unwind and relax for a few days.
If adventure is more your style, then there’s loads to do to explore and be active in Toogoom and around Hervey Bay. Here are just a few options for you to think about.
• Water sports: beach and/or deep sea fishing, kayaking, jet-skiing and boating.
• Adventure: whale watching between July and November, day trip to Fraser Island.
• Historic tours: take a drive to the heritage listed town of Maryborough or nearby Bundaberg.
Or, you can do next to nothing staying in:
• Swim at the best part of Toogoom beach.
• Explore the sea bed at low tide – the tide goes out around 500 metres so there’s loads to see.
• Try your luck at fishing.
• Bring your kayak – best at high tide.
• Fly a kite – perfect on the beach as there’s no trees or power lines.
• Stroll to the Salty Squid Café for the best freshly baked croissants and pastries.
• Wander over to Goody’s for a lazy Saturday or Sunday lunch where there is always live music playing.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY
• Blankets, doonas and pillows supplied. Bedsheets and bath towels can be supplied on request at extra cost.
• Well-stocked kitchen and basic pantry staples.
• Bathroom with hairdryer and first aid kit.
• Laundry with washing machine and dryer.
• Television with DVD player.
• Outdoor furniture.
WHAT TO BRING WITH YOU
• Food and drinks.
• Bed sheets and pillowcases.
• Bath and beach towels.
• Toiletries including insect repellent, sunscreen etc.
• Any medication or other personal supplies.
WELCOME TO COCO PALMS COASTAL RETREAT - ALOHA APARTMENT
After booking, we will email you our Welcome Kit that provides you with information on how to access the property, instructions on arrival and departure, facilities and house rules, restaurants and attractions and local services.