Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - No pets left in house unaccompanied No pets left in house unaccompanied
Max guests: 8 - Extra bedrooms available for a fee upstairs. Extra bedrooms available for a fee upstairs.
- Pets cannot be left unattended in home.
- Extra bedrooms for a fee are available upon request. Room with 2 twin beds @ $80/ night Room with a queen bed @ $80/ night
- Loft with a queen bed, a full bed and 2 twin beds and a futon @ $100/ night
Hosted by Carol FitzmorrisAsk a question
About Carol Fitzmorris
Began building home in 2007. Do not have landscaping yet but mountain views are beautiful. We live in the upstairs but have our own kitchen, laundry,etc. Horses are on the property (40acres) and in the winter, cows,too. Jim manages the ranch and Carol manages the vacation rental.
Carol Fitzmorris purchased this House in 2007
Why Carol Fitzmorris chose Norwood
We are located 35 miles from Telluride and 2 hours from Moab,Utah. The surrounding area is beautiful and varied and remote. World class elk hunting,deer,bear and mountain lion attract hunters from the entire country. All mountain sports and fishing available. The small town of Norwood is charming and local ranchers are good neighbours.
What makes this House unique
We chose to retire here because of the beautiful area, the local people and the remoteness. We built our own home so we could have the vacation rental or B&B as a retirement project and share God' s grace with others.