4 bedrooms for 8 people, a swimming pool, and a heated spa. Great location
- english, german, spanish
About Sandra Fischer
We have lived in Florida since the summer of 2013. We are happy to share advice and help hiring a car or a boat to visit the surrounding islands. If Villa Tropical Breeze is booked, we will help you to find suitable, alternative accommodation: our company manages quite a few other houses. When comparing prices please bear in mind that our rate already includes an 11.5 % mandatory tourist tax, you may have to add this to other rental prices.
Sandra Fischer purchased this Villa in 2009
Why Sandra Fischer chose Cape Coral
In 2018, Villa Tropical Breeze was completely renovated — now it is even more luxurious!
Pool / Spa
100% refund if cancelled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Für Kinder geeignetFür Kinder geeignet
No pets - Haustiere nicht gestattetHaustiere nicht gestattet
No smoking - Rauchen ist nur im Aussenbereich gestattetRauchen ist nur im Aussenbereich gestattet
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Very nice house for a relaxing vacation.
Our first attempt at the “snow bird” lifestyle, we picked Volker and Barbara’s house for the month of February. The house is roomy, clean with a nice pool and spa as well as a deck by the canal (great for sunbathing or just do some chilling. The house is in a cul de sac and within 15-20 minutes drive of restaurants, shopping and the small Cape Coral beach.
The hosts, Volker and Barbara, were accessible, informative and very personable.
However, did not give 5 star rating for following reasons:
- when booking was done through VRBO, did not see any mention of extra charge for electricity used. The ad says heated spa, but the sun alone is not enough. Need to outline this extra charge. Therefore the 2 star rating on the accuracy in booking.
- our main reason for choosing this house was the spa and pool. Due to some mechanical problems the spa was out of commission for over one week...no refund offered.
- King size bed in master bedroom need new mattress. The 3 inch foam cover helps but does not eliminate the unevenness of the mattress.
- For a family/group of 6 or more, the two bathrooms are not enough.
- The kitchen is well equipped but suggest having the following: Oven mitts and baking tray(s).
If the next visit brings me to Cape Coral, would look at a gated community setting or closer to the Yatch Club area.
Thank you very much for your review and we are glad that overall you enjoyed your stay. I like to address a few comments in your review
- restaurants and shopping are about 5 minutes from the house - not 15 to 20 minutes
- electricity is charged by the meter and this is clearly stated in the rental agreement you accepted prior to booking. I am very sorry if you did not read it or even clicked "accept" without reading the agreement at all and think it is not fair giving a 2 star rating on the accuracy in booking.
- the SPA is heated and you are right when mentioning that the sun does not heat the SPA to 104 degrees. No solar system in this world will heat a SPA to 104 degrees - that is why we provide an electric heater
- I am very sorry that you were unable to use the SPA for 2 days ( not over a week ! ) due to a mechanical issue. The technician came out the day after you reported this to us and fixed it on the spot
- sorry you found the mattress uncomfortable. It is a high quality and very expensive mattress which is less than a year old and does not need to be replaced. It is hard to find the right mattress for everybody - most people love the one we have.
Again - thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again one day Volker and Barbara Eckhoff for the owners of Tropical Breeze
Cape Coral in January 2020
We had a great time, enjoyed looking out over the canal. The house was basically as advertised but needed some updating—a new coat of paint would do wonders, and couches and bedding could be updated but very comfortable overall. Volker was very pleasant and accommodating . Would recommend this place!
thank you very much for your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. The couch is less than a year old and bedding is almost brand new. Glad you did find them comfortable.
Cape Coral Vacation
Nice property in a quiet neighborhood. Freshwater canal filled with turtles! Close to everything we needed...publix..golf courses..and a short drive to Ft Myers Beach. Great vacation!
Beautiful home in a great area
We had a great stay. The home was beautiful and clean. Fully stocked with everything you could need, including pool toys and beach toys for the kids. Even a few beach chairs and umbrella!
Peaceful vacation home
Great vacation rental home. Exactly as pictured. The outdoor space was lovely, with newer furniture. The kitchen adequately stocked and good size. The location is quiet and peaceful. We enjoyed watching the occasional boat on the canal. The week we were there, the sun wasn't quite strong for the solar heaters to heat the pool, but the hot tub was great. Overall, highly recommend and wouldn't hesitate to rebook if we were back in the same area.
Cape Coral is located in Southeast Florida, in the Gulf of Mexico. Since there are 600 kilometres of canals that run through Cape Coral, it is known as the Venice of America. The area is perfect for canoeing and boating fans. Cape Coral is a great place for those seeking peace and tranquillity. In addition, it is becoming increasingly popular amongst the American upper class. There are many different opportunities for recreational activities and sports in the areas around Cape Coral and Fort Myers.
The beautiful, tropical beaches on Sanibel and Captiva, two islands set in the Gulf of Mexico, are approximately 30-40 minutes away by car. The beaches located around Fort Myers Beach are at a similar distance. Cape Coral beach is approximately 10 minutes away. The beaches here are both safe and clean.
For more information, please visit our website.
Golf: You can find a wide variety of golf courses close to Cape Coral.