Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Completely modernized farmhouse situated by historical mountain-top village
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
- Una vez que nos informen de como van a llegar, les mandaremos información de como llegar desde aquel dirección, si es en coche. Los direcciones son diferentes dependientes de donde procedan; del norte, del sur, o de Barcelona. Si vienen en tren hasta Montblanc, o en avión hasta Reus, les vendremos a buscar gratuitamente. Si es a recoger del aeropuerto de Barcelona T1 o T2, el precio de coste del transfer es 30€. Una vez aquí, les informaremos de los cosas fascinantes a ver por aquí, y de los excelentes restaurantes, nada caros entre semana. En fin de semana el precio doble, por la fama gastronómica que tiene esta región, que atrae muchos en fin de semana. Hay un scrapbook; libro de folletos, en vuestro salón, para consultar. El agua se calienta por solar, así que es mejor no ducharse a la misma hora temprano o de noche. Si está la calefacción puesto, antes de abrir una ventana, hay que apagar los radiadores con el interruptor situado atrás del radiador tocando la pared. Nosotros estamos siempre disponible para consultar u aclarar cualquier duda, tenemos nuestra puerta independiente a nuestra planta del edificio. We are vegetarians, except we do eat fish (which is delicious in restaurants around here), so we'd prefer you didn't cook meat in our home. If you cannot do without, we don't mind you keeping some sausage or ham in the fridge in your kitchen, Your past of the house is for is for you to feel completely at home in. Non-smoking house And in general, all that is consideration for others to share the same building. We take via this website initially € 80 deposit, which is returned after you return the keys, having found the towels, bedding, etc., with no loss or damage. Damages will be charged at a commercial rate, as it is very expensive to get work done in this isolated area. As guests have the entire floor to your own enjoyment, there is a charge of 30 € for final cleaning, unless all guests leave it reasonably clean. Reasonably clean means that afterwards it will only take about an hour to make it perfect before other guests can arrive. If it needs several hours cleaning, a cleaning lady will have to come, which costs 30 €. The staircase is rather high, so to avoid problems, any child 7years or less must be escorted in and out, up and down the staircase. We need you to sign that we have warned you to take care on the staircase, and when opening the front door, which is heavy, for insurance purposes. We can send you that beforehand. For those with mobility problems, there is a bedroom on the ground floor near the door, with a bunk bed, and its own luxury bathroom. Consult before bringing dogs; only small lap-type dogs are practical
Hosted by Rosa-Mª Díez VilardebòAsk a question
About Rosa-Mª Díez Vilardebò
Although we purchased in 2007, it took me until 2012 renovating this old stone farmhouse before it was ready to receive guests. We paid particular attention to detail, and everything is as eco-logical as possible; the electricity is made from nearby widmills, the hot-water is solar-heated, and we have water-saving devices. Having spent half of my life travelling all over, it's time to settle in one place, and receive guests instead of always being the guest.
Rosa-Mª Díez Vilardebò purchased this Farmhouse in 2007
Why Rosa-Mª Díez Vilardebò chose Fores
Being very well strategically situated, in an area of great cultural wealth (Route of the Cisters), not far from the beautiful beaches of Tarragona and near the foothills of the Pyrenees, this classic-style construction of the Catalán 'más' or farmhouse, is very solid and insulates agianst cold in winter and keeps cool in summer. We chose this village because of its historic famous references and its impressive views, as it's known as the Look-out Point 'el Mirador de la Conca', looking out over the vast valley of the Conca de Barberà, full of interesting places to visit, and with views from the yachts on the sea near Tarragona, to the skiers on the ski-slopes of the Pyrenees, on a clear day.
What makes this Farmhouse unique
Useful as a base to visit the monasteries of the Cister, the unique museum of Modern Art in Verdù, the spectacular caves in Espluga de Francoli,, the famous Art-Nouveau bodegas in nearby villages, the Gaudi centre in Reus, the mediaeval villages, or the beautiful beaches of Tarragona and Salou (Port Aventura)
- english, french, spanish, Catalan