Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
2 BR/2 BA/850 sq.ft./2-levels; Full-size Laundry/ Bamboo Floors/ High Ceiling
Both bedrooms enjoy ocean views, trade wind breezes and private baths. All bed linens provided, as well as comforters and blankets.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
Children allowed - Caution: open stairs - no door and 5 foot window.Caution: open stairs - no door and 5 foot window.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 35
- • Signed rental agreement required to finalize booking. If Agent determines that booking is not a good fit, the traveler will be required to cancel.
- • Agent requires verbal conversation via phone to confirm booking. w/in 24 hours. • No additional guests on property w/out written permission.
- • No parties, smoking or pets. Minimum age 35. Max: 4 people. • Guests will be charged for any excess cleaning time or damage during their stay.
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Hosted by SeaLodge F8 ManagerAsk a question
About SeaLodge F8 Manager
We are scientists at a world-class university in the Midwest US. We first visited Kauai in 1979 and immediately fell in love with the island. After spending our son's first birthday on Kauai's North Shore, we decided to buy a vacation place to be our 'tropical getaway' home. We have made many wonderful friends from all over the world while staying at our condo! Since we are not always accessible by phone or e-mail, Adrienne has graciously agreed to manage our VRBO bookings, to better serve you!
SeaLodge F8 Manager purchased this Apartment in 2004
Why SeaLodge F8 Manager chose Princeville
We looked at a LOT of places and fell in love with Sea Lodge because of its fantastic views, small size, and numerous amenities, including its convenient location to Hanalei Bay, Annini Beach, and Kilauea Lighthouse bird sanctuary. The spectacular views and homey feel immediately made us feel at ease. Each building has only 9 or 10 units, giving the development a private, family-like feel surrounded by breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains. Please be sure to read the House Rules to make sure all guest requirements for this condo are met before booking.
What makes this Apartment unique
We LOVE the views and sounds and the view of the Ocean ('Makai') which is how we named our home: 'Hale Makai'. We hope you'll love it as much as we do and enjoy it as often as you are able! We love decorating our Kauai home with tropical Hawaiian treasures, many from local artists.