1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, with mountain & city views right above the Eastwood Mal
Bedroom has one queen-sized bed that will accommodate 2 people comfortably. It has a huge closet for long-staying guests. It has a desk should you need to do some work during your stay. It has a dedicated PTAC aircon and a glass window that overlooks the Antipolo mountain ranges.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 2
- 1. Check in normally at 3pm earliest, check out normally 12pm latest. Early check in and late check-out can be arranged, subject to availability. 2. All utilities (water, WiFi internet, cable TV and electricity) are included in the rental rate. Since electricity is included in the daily rate, we ask the guests/tenants to please turn off aircon and electric switches when you leave during the day. We have two A/C units - one in the bedroom and one in the living/dining area. During summer months, tropical weather can be really hot and humid. We provided an electric fan to help out when the place get really warm and stuffy. 3. For long-staying guests, parking available at Basement Level 4. Please inform host if you intend to use it. 4. Please note that the Building Administration requires a copy of the guests IDs. We need to obtain this by or before check in. Only guests whose names were submitted to the Building Security and Building Administration offices are allowed to sleep inside the unit. If there are additional persons to be accommodated, please inform the host. 5. WiFi access information to be provided upon turn-over of keys. 6. No smoking and no pets. Smoking is allowed in designated areas of the building. 7. We request that all furniture and appliances be used with reasonable care. All cutlery and utensils should be washed and kept clean after use. Garbage is placed inside refuse/recyclable bags and disposed of accordingly. There is a scheduled daily pick up of garbage at regular intervals during the day to be provided to the guest upon check in. We will turnover the unit clean, neat and tidy. We ask the guests to ensure cleanliness at all times. 8. Daily housekeeping/maid service is not included in the rental rate. Housekeeping service can be arranged at US$15.00 per request. Please let us know in advance if you will avail of housekeeping services. 9. One-time set-up of linens and towels. For monthly rental, extra beddings, linens and towels will be provided. 10. The guests will be responsible for their personal laundry. There is a laundry area within the unit. Washer and Spin dry only. - CURRENTLY OUT OF ORDER. We will provide a list of laundromats in the area with reasonable rates. 11. Guests will have to buy/bring their own toiletries (soap/shampoo/toothpaste/etc) and other consumables. A 7-Eleven is located across the building. Robinsons Supermarket is located downstairs at the mall. For further concerns, please let us know. Otherwise, we wish you a pleasant and comfortable stay!
Hosted by TishaAsk a question
Currently based in Toronto, Canada, but lived more than half of my life in Manila, Philippines. An accountant by profession. Loves books, movies, gardening, home decorating, hiking, biking, yoga, food and entertainment. Enjoys traveling and photography.
Tisha purchased this Apartment in 2012
Why Tisha chose Bagumbayan
Our condo offers the best of what we want in a place. Located in a vibrant part of the City, bustling with activities and entertainment, close to dining places, cafes, bars, gyms, fitness centers, shopping... and yet provide a restful and quiet retreat after a fun-filled day. We love the location, we love the amenities the area offers. Comfort and convenience is an understatement.
- english, tagalog, filipino