About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 11)
Bathrooms: 3, Separate Toilets: 1
2nd basement bathroom
Toilet · Bath with shower
Bidet · Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Children Welcome
- Satellite or Cable
- Pets Welcome
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - We charge a pet fee.We charge a pet fee.
Events allowed - Owner approval. 30ppl max and $2000 fee.Owner approval. 30ppl max and $2000 fee.
No smoking - No smoking of any kind. $500 fee.No smoking of any kind. $500 fee.
Max guests: 11 (sleeps up to 11 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- If more beds are used or appeared to be used then you have booked or paid for you will be charged $100 on the per person per night basis for that bed.
- All Federal Holidays have an excess charge. There is a $250 charge for excessive sand and mess. There is a $500 charge for excess cleaning.
- There are 3 parking spots and NO street parking. No more than 3 cars are allowed on the property. There is a $200 penalty if more cars are parked.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Judy MansourAsk a question
Why Judy Mansour chose Clinton
We chose this spectacular location because of its proximity to Seattle and the breathtaking views. The wonderful walks up and down our flat street, allows the kids to ride bikes and meet neighbors. But the best part is the beach. The logs and sand make it relaxing and fun. The kids and adults build forts, paint the logs and build sand castles. When the tide goes out for miles we dig, walk for hours and play volleyball. When the tide is in we kayak and paddle board! We also go crabbing and fishing. Fantastic location and great for friends to gather.
What makes this House unique
The logs and sand make it relaxing and fun. The kids and adults build forts, paint the logs and build sand castles. When the tide goes out for miles we dig, walk for hours and play volleyball. When the tide is in we kayak and paddle board!