Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Pool, BBQ & other facilities are exclusive to this villa and completely private
Although there are only 9 fixed beds (the crib is added upon request), there is an additional foldable bed that can be added to one of the rooms.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10 (sleeps up to 9 adults)
- I welcome bookings for no longer than two weeks. Please send an enquiry first if your booking is for longer than two weeks
- Only people named on the booking can access the property. Strictly no extra guests at any time
- All guests have to be approved prior to arrival, so a list of all guests' names will need to be provided after booking
Property has guest safety measures
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safe Hospitality National Protocol (Italy)
Villa La Briciola is located about 1-1.5 km uphill from the shore of Lake Iseo and the village of Sulzano. The view from the upper terrace spans the lake from Sarnico to Lovere and the Presolana Pass. From the terrace one looks directly at Montisola (the largest lake island in Europe), the fishing village of Peschiera Maraglio and the small island of San Paolo. Villa La Briciola is also 12Km away from the reknown Franciacorta Wine Route, ideal for a Wine -Tasting exploration of the area.
Other Activities: Wine Tasting; The villa features a French Bowls field and has a Table -Tennis table.
Hosted by Licia HogarthAsk a question
- english, french, spanish, italian, Some German