House, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
King size bed (1), Queen size Bed (1), Twin day bed (1), Toddler Bed (1), Twin bunk beds, Baby Crib Pack-n-play crib available upon request (1), small chair futon in guest room can be used for toddler, single futon in living room
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - crib/pool fence on requestcrib/pool fence on request
No smoking - Evidence of, loss of depositEvidence of, loss of deposit
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Green futon: unzipper support legs, cover with bedding Hot tub assist bar to fold cover half way over bar then folds again, drops back towards canal
- Rinse bikes/ALL equipment after each use/put back:salt rusts quickly, clean grill after use, Doors/windows shut when running AC
- All furniture back/straighten back Dpt @ 9:30a, sweep, wipe counters, remove food/all garbage,wash/dry: all linen/dishes, empty dishwasher, AC/H.T. 80
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Beach, Restaurants/Bars, Kayaking, Parks, Trails, Scuba Diving, Bird Watching, Surfing, SUP (Stand Up Paddle) Boarding, Turtle Mound, National Seashore, Yoga, Bike rentals, Marine Discovery Center, Boat tours, Sunset cruises, half/full day fishing trips
About Laurie Hassell
We are an active family of 5 that loves to fish, bike, surf, paddle board, go boating and boogie boarding. We fell in love with New Smyrna for it's little surf town feel, good restaurants, fishing, farmer's market, festivals, and so much family fun! We have seen manatee right in our back yard and dolphin right around the corner. We have caught red fish, trout and even a tarpon right off the dock! We try to make our home as comfortable as possible and continuously make improvements when able. We would love to have you enjoy our home as much as we do!
Laurie Hassell purchased this House in 2006
Why Laurie Hassell chose New Smyrna Beach
We bought this property due to its location away from the driving section of the beach, safe walking distance for the family, and right on the canal. It has a peaceful vibe and the sunsets are gorgeous! We are away from the hustle and bustle, but a few miles for a great night out!
What makes this House unique
You get the best of both worlds to be right on a canal, a very private and quiet neighborhood, private dock/pool and walking distance to the ocean! New Smyrna is a quaint town with fun events on Canal St/Flagler Ave that are just minutes away! A safe walk or bike cruise to the ocean. A nice brand new parking lot/beach access with showers/bathroom too!