Know before you go
COVID-19 testing and quarantine requirements for travel are changing rapidly.Learn more
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath MV Vacation Home. Outdoor retreat with fire pit!!
1st Floor Bedroom - 2 Twin beds with ample closet space. 2nd Floor has 2 Bedrooms with Queens beds and ceiling fans. All bedrooms have Samsung SMART TVs.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Very family friendlyVery family friendly
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 30
- There is a lease that the guest must accept in order to book. Booking on VRBO is agreeing to those terms.
- Guests should be aware that while the property is very private it is in a community and we ask guests to be respectful of the surrounding area.
- Linens and towels are NOT provided. There are linen rental companies we can suggest.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by ChrisAsk a question
We have been vacationing on Martha's Vineyard for years. After over a decade of 'summering' on the island, my family and I finally purchased a home there. We believe that the 'Vineyard' stays in your heart the moment you arrive. We open our home to you and believe that you will become long time visitors like us. We love that so many guests have returned year after year and we believe that you will too.
Chris purchased this House in 2014
Why Chris chose Oak Bluffs
We chose our home for its charm. Located in an upscale neighborhood with tons of privacy, we knew that this home was for us. The home is convenient and centrally located near so many of the island's great locations. A short drive to Edgartown, Vineyard Haven and Oak Bluffs made it the perfect get away location for us.
What makes this House unique
A private and tranquil park like setting in a upscale and beautiful neighborhood. Located on over a 1/2 acre the house provides plenty of room to play and gather as a family.