- english, french, Russian, arabic
Check-in: 1:00 pm
Check-out: 11:00 am
Children not allowed
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Excellent location, very reasonable price
Great place for a short stay. The studio is small, but well equipped with everything needed. Very clean. Location is ideal, many places are a walking distance and several metro stations are closeby. It's also very quiet. Sincerely recommend the place for anyone visiting Paris.
Private secure and tranquil.
The building was clean. The neighbors were friendly. Two security doors added extra safety. I was able to rest, and watch the garden. The Chappelle was especially gratifying, because I heard the bells ring daily. I loved it! Good food all around.
Thank you for your appréciation, we are very glad that you like my studio.
Best regards Kader
great for a short stay
Convenient for gare du nord and metro stations, both within short walking distance, supermaket and other shops equally close. The apartment was very clean, with towels and bedding all supplied, and some tea and coffee. On arrival we were given directions to all places we needed to get to.
Small, But Convenient
The pros of this place:
1) Great price;
3) Near the La Chapelle Metro stop (about two blocks away);
4) Interior view window, so it was quiet;
5) Near two grocery stores;
6) Kitchen had all the amenities for making meals (except an oven) so it was easy to buy food and cook it back at your place;
7) Our contact person was nice (not Kader Bekheit), though knowing a little more English would have been nice.
1) We were unaware that there was a 250 euro damage deposit that had to paid in cash when we arrived. That fact is listed in French at the bottom of the web page for the property. We didn't have that amount when we arrived and it was rather awkward. Posting this fact in English at the top would have been nice.
2) It is smaller than we expected. It was fine for two people if you weren't planning on spending a lot of time in the place other than to eat and sleep. It is rated for threee people and that would have been way too crowded for us.
2) The bed came with only one blanket and no sheets and the blanket was too warm for this time of year.
But over all, it was worth the cost.
Apartment located 150m from metro La Chapelle (line 2) and 500m from the Gare du Nord (RER B, D and E subway lines 4 and 5).